For our IT Technology Management practice we are looking for persons with high technical qualifications, combining strong analytical abilities with good communication skills and the demeanour of a board-level management consultant, as
(Senior) Consultant (m/f/d) – IT Technology
Field of activity
The field of activity comprises the following key aspects:
- Strategy development for IT infrastructures
- IT consolidation and complexity reduction in system architectures and operational concepts
- Design of / responsibility for large migration projects within the scope of IT outsourcing plans and other significant IT transformations
- Development of the service portfolio of Insentis
- Acquisition and execution of follow-up orders from existing clients
- Expansion of the network within our clients
- Public relations work in form of lectures, publications and involvement in relevant bodies
Training & experience
You hold an above-average graduate degree for example in electrical engineering, computer sciences or physics; doctorate or MBA is welcome.
You have at least 3 years of professional experience as consultant in projects of the nature described above and possess further experience in related competence areas such as:
- IT outsourcing
- Postmerger integration
- IT hardware architectures
- Communication technologies
The ideal candidates have relevant project and possibly product experiences in IT infrastructure and IT operation. They have command of the architecture concepts and of system management for commonly used IT technology platforms. They have established a sustainable network with clients and possibly market partners.
You distinguish yourself by:
- Strong strategic competence and good analytical abilities
- Distinctly pragmatic mentality with positive assertiveness
- Good ability to communicate, also on international level
- Creativity and richness of ideas
- Good acquisitory potential and negotiating skills
- High self-motivation and a distinct commitment to perform
- German, professional proficiency
- English, professional proficiency
The position of (Senior) Consultant offers an attractive salary and a personal profit-sharing scheme.
We do not provide a job description for you. Together, we set achievable targets and count on your own initiative, sense of responsibility and teamworking skills as the basis for your and our success.
In our flat organization we offer our employees versatile opportunities for individual development.
Place of work
The place of work is your domicile. Project-related mobility is imperative. You ideally live in one of the metropolitan areas Rhein-Main, Köln-Düsseldorf, München or Stuttgart and/or within a radius of no more than 100 km around these centres.