For our IT System Integration practice we are looking for young ambitioned persons with high technical qualifications, combining strong analytical abilities with good communication skills and confident demeanour on all management levels, as
(Senior) Consultant (m/f/d) – IT System Integration
Field of activity
The field of activity comprises the following key aspects:
- Consolidation of IT application and hardware architectures as well as operational concepts
- Design and execution responsibility in migration projects and other significant IT transformations
- Project responsibility on client's C-level
- Acquisition of new and follow-up orders
- Expansion of our network within our clients
- Participation in the development of the service and customer portfolio of Insentis
- Public relations work in form of lectures, publications and involvement in relevant bodies
Training & experience
You hold an above-average graduate degree for example in engineering, computer sciences or physics; doctorate or MBA is welcome.
You have at least 3 years of professional experience as consultant in projects of the nature described above and possess experiences in related competence areas such as:
- IT outsourcing
- Postmerger integration
- IT hardware architectures
- Communication technologies
The ideal candidates have several years of project experience in administration and development of IT application and hardware landscapes.
They are familiar with the basic standards and concepts of common IT architectures of data centres and distributed IT systems.
They have relevant project and possibly product experiences in the areas of application management, IT infrastructure and IT operation.
They are looking for an environment in which they can systematically improve their consulting competence with the help of experienced colleagues and in which their employer attaches great importance on their personal further development.
You distinguish yourself by:
- Very good analytical abilities
- Distinctly pragmatic mentality with positive assertiveness
- Good ability to communicate, also on international level
- Creativity and richness of ideas
- Good acquisitory potential and negotiating skills
- High self-motivation and a distinct commitment to perform
- German, professional proficiency
- English, professional proficiency
The position of (Senior) Consultant offers an attractive salary and a personal profit-sharing scheme.
We do not provide a job description for you. Together, we set achievable targets and count on your own initiative, sense of responsibility and teamworking skills as the basis for your and our success.
In our flat organization we offer our employees versatile opportunities for individual development.
Place of work
The place of work is your domicile. Project-related nation-wide mobility is imperative.
You ideally live in one of the metropolitan areas Rhein-Main, Köln-Düsseldorf, München or Stuttgart and/or within a radius of no more than 100 km around these centres.